Auditors are welcome at almost any class. We often have special guests -- some of those nights are not available to auditors. Please plan to come to class when you know you can arrive on time & stay for the entire class. Your initial audit is free. Additional audits are $25.
Here's what you do:
- Send your pic / res & a request to audit to email@example.com
- My class assistant & I will respond.
- My assistant will send you upcoming dates available for audits. Again, pick a night when you can plan to be on time & stay for entire class. Class assistant will send you directions to our space & all other info.
- If your plans change, if possible give us 24 hours notice if you can't make class. We only allow a certain number of auditors per night, so if you can't be there, we'll give the space to someone else.
- Auditors introduce themselves at the beginning of class & participate in any group exercises. I don't allow auditors to make comments on the scene work when I open that option up to the group.
- Next, based on both of our perceptions & eagerness to move forward, we'll set up a one-on-one meeting at my home studio. I want to find out what you're looking for in a class, to interact with you on a monologue or scene, to start to get a sense if we're a good fit. *If we've worked together before, then no audition, just a chat.
- Your first month in The Workroom is a trial period for us both. The low 1st month fee of $125 gives you time to get up to speed with scene work & reflects my desire for us both to gain feedback as to how we're working together, how you fit into the group, etc. Committment in THE WORKROOM is a process!